Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Claus has a big belly.

Dear Santa,

I've been such a good kid all year. I rarely swear these days and i don't fight and curse at my brother as much as before. Please grant me some of these wishes. I will prepare for you cookies and milk(organic) when you come to my house. P.S. My house no chimney so call me when you arrive and i'll open the door for you k - 016-3117791. Thanks =)

Wishlist for the year 2009 :
i) Straight 1A's for SPM

ii) Driving license by CNY

iii) A cuter dog



iv) Nike classic shoes



v) Katy Perry(One of the Boys) Album



vi)Lamborghini Spyder 2009


vii) 6pacs abs



viii) OneRepublic(Dreaming Out Loud) Album





ix) Prison Break Season 4




x) Suprise me! =)

Mahai holidays are still boring these days. Prove: I'm blogging. Anyways, Christmas is just around the corner! Let's all be in a good mood okay? =). Toodles everyone.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment